Friday, 8 October 2010



For the summer project I created a game for 6 players with the aim being: fish out as many clusters of crap so that the 2 highest scorers qualify to the next round and so on so that we get a winner.
The game surprisingly proved a hit considering I made it at 2am and was stuck for ideas. However, I rummaged through my trusty garage and found random bits of small objects (screws, leaves, broken pegs, nails, drill bits etc) and put them into some balls of insulating foam and stuck hooks on the top of the clusters, I also spray-painted them for a more aesthetically pleasing look and they were added into a bucket. I also made fishing rods with the heads of clothes hangers, string and twigs. The game went down a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment